The pandemic has turned many grillers into personal chefs as restaurants and patios faced numerous closures and restrictions — making the barbecue the go-to cooking tool. Many have stepped up their grilling game during this time and have relied on grilling as the primary cooking method even as the temperatures drop.
Napoleon offers a wide range of gift ideas that are sure to please when thinking of what to get that avid griller in your life. These accessories are dynamic, practical, well-built and created to make grilling more than a cooking style, but a fun and more versatile experience.
When looking for gifts this holiday season, Napoleon offers up the following:
- A New ’Q —Give the grill lover in your life the ultimate package. The Phantom Prestige 500 is the perfect barbecue to please. Iconic WAVE cast stainless steel cooking grids and multi-functional cooking rack makes entertaining a breeze. This grill has four main burners, a rear burner, and an infrared sear station. A matte black finish with infrared SafetyGlow burner dials that glow blue at night and turn red when the grill is on, makes night cooking easy. Sleek and edgy, this barbecue doesn’t need wrapping.
- TravelQ — A great gift option for that person in your life that loves grilling so much, they wish they could take it with them. The Napoleon TravelQ is a portable propane gas grill with 285 square inches of cooking space that lets you grill whole chickens, turkeys, pork roasts and even prime rib. An ideal choice for camping and cottage trips, or tailgating before the game. The versatility and convenient size allow you to have the same Napoleon quality of larger standing barbecues, but on the go.
- Bluetooth Thermometer — With four separate cooking probes and an LCD display monitor, the Accu-Probe Thermometer ensures that multiple types of meat reach the perfect temperature. The Bluetooth feature will alert your tablet or phone once the food is cooked, and even allows you to set the specific temperature that you want. When cooking for multiple family members this is the sure thing to make sure everyone is satisfied. The magnetic base of the thermometer keeps it in place so you can grill freely without restraint.
- Rotisserie Basket—If crispy wings and fries is what they’re after, then the Napoleon Rotisserie Grill Basket is just the thing to up their grill game. The basket features stainless steel spit rods that fit most rotisserie rod styles and have handy thumb screws that lock the basket in place. This accessory is ideal when hosting a large group for game night, or hosting for the holiday season.
- Pizza Pan — A must have accessory for any pizza lover that wants to cook up a fresh and satisfying pie at home. The Stainless Steel Pizza Pan lets you bake a 14 inch pizza on the grill, and has the iconic WAVETM vents for even heat distribution to ensure a crispy crust all around. The Pizza Pan is also dishwasher safe for easy clean up. All you have left to do is enjoy.
- BBQ Gloves — When grilling, it’s important to stay safe while not compromising durability. Another great gift idea this holiday season is the Genuine Leather BBQ Gloves. These gloves are made from genuine cow leather and have reinforced stitching to ensure dexterity and protection as you handle foods and accessories on the grill. The extra-long length protects the forearms from sparks, flames, heat and drippings. Comfortable and strong, these gloves are a great gift.
For more information, please visit www.napoleon.com.