MEATER continues pushing culinary boundaries in innovation and technology with the launch of the all-new MEATER 2 Plus. This groundbreaking addition to MEATER’s best-in-class arsenal of products reshapes cooking accuracy and ease through its range of cutting-edge technologies, including enhanced connectivity, precision monitoring, upgraded craftsmanship, and a robust design for durability.
Designed to empower home chefs and culinary enthusiasts alike, the MEATER 2 Plus is a testament to MEATER’s commitment to pushing the boundaries of kitchen technology. No matter if the recipe calls for roasting, grilling, smoking, air frying, or deep frying, the MEATER 2 Plus is the ultimate kitchen tool to enhance cooking skills and make the perfect meal every time.
“MEATER 2 Plus marks a significant step forward in kitchen technology. Our commitment to providing our customers with tools that enhance their cooking experience is unwavering,” said Joseph Cruz, MEATER co-founder and president. “We’re excited to empower chefs – both amateur and professional – with the precision, convenience, and innovation MEATER 2 Plus brings to their culinary endeavors.”
With the introduction of the brand-new MEATER 2 Plus, anyone utilizing the groundbreaking product will acquire the confidence to craft delightful meals, all while embracing the progression of smart meat thermometers. MEATER 2 Plus includes the following new features, advancements, and upgrades:
- Precision Monitoring: Precision Monitoring: With Smart Temp™ Multisensors, MEATER 2 Plus is equipped with five internal high resolution temperature sensors and one ambient sensor to detect the real core temperature of the meat, reducing human error in probe placement, and helping to guarantee perfect results. The high-resolution sensors can measure to 0.1°F with an accuracy of ±0.5°F guaranteed by individual precision calibration. Each MEATER 2 Plus will come with a Certificate of Calibration.
- Direct Open Flame High-Heat Grilling: A first-of-its-kind and true game changer in the smart meat thermometer category, amateur and professional grillers alike can now cook their meat over the direct heat of an open flame, including searing. The MEATER 2 Plus’ full metal probe is constructed with a stainless-steel ambient end, providing an impressively high ambient temperature max of 932°F (500°C), and an internal temperature max of 221°F (105°C). Every other smart thermometer on the market is only capable of enduring heat up to sub 600°F (315°C), setting MEATER 2 Plus well ahead of its competitors.
- Enhanced Wireless Connectivity: Enjoy unparalleled flexibility with MEATER 2 Plus’ extended wireless range, courtesy of its patented high-performance antenna with an optimized RF design to operate in extreme heat. In addition to the custom RF design and built-in range booster in the charger, MEATER 2 Plus uses Bluetooth 5 Coded PHY that enables long range wireless transmission. The system can achieve a 2500ft (760m) direct line of sight in an airfield barring RF interference. The typical range may vary at home once obstacles get in the way of the wireless transmission and users can expect an average range of 250ft. (76m). MEATER 2 Plus, along with all MEATER products, are compatible with MEATER Link Wi-Fi and MEATER Cloud ensuring whole-home coverage to infinite range.
- Fast Charging: Time efficiency takes center stage with MEATER 2 Plus’ rapid-charging capabilities. Charging up to 50% in just 15 minutes, the probe can be ready for a 12-hour cook. After its first charge, the user will never have to worry about charging the probe if after each use it is cleaned and placed back in the charger. To maximize usage and efficiency, the fully charged probe will last 24+ hours and the single AAA battery keeps the probe charged for up to two years, which is twice as long as its predecessor.
- Premium Craftsmanship: MEATER 2 Plus boasts an elegant full metal, stainless-steel design that exudes both durability and sophistication. With a sleek probe diameter of 5mm, it’s 30% slimmer and even stronger than its predecessor, the MEATER Plus. Increasing durability while enhancing its premium craftsmanship, the MEATER 2 Plus’ ceramic band, which allows the Bluetooth RF signal to disperse, is made of Zirconia Ceramic, one of the strongest heat and heat shock resistant ceramic materials available. The probe is waterproof and can be used in deep frying, sous vide, and is dishwasher safe.