Interior Design Show Vancouver 2022 begins today, marking its return to the West Coast with an official Media Preview and its much-anticipated Opening Night Party. IDS Vancouver will welcome the globe’s top design visionaries, world class exhibitions and collaborations, and never-before-seen products to Vancouver September 22nd – 25th.
What: Interior Design Show Vancouver 2022
- Media Preview, Thursday, September 22, 2022 – 10am – 11am
- Opening Night Party (Age: 19+, Open to the public and trade), Thursday, September 22, 2022 – 7pm – 10pm
- IDS Trade Day + IDS Conference, Friday, September 23, 2022 – 9am – 6pm
- Consumer Day, Saturday, September 24, 2022 – 10am – 6pm
- House & Home Sunday, Sunday, September 25, 2022 – 10am – 5pm
Where: Vancouver Convention Centre West, 1055 Canada Pl, Vancouver, BC V6C 0C3, Canada
- Internationally and locally renowned designers, architects, and visionaries on site
- Alessandro Munge, Founder & Design Director at Studio Munge
- Massimo Buster Minale, Director of Buster + Punch, London
- Bridgitte Alomes, Founder, Natural Pod
- Mélanie Cherrier and Laurence Pons-Lavigne, Blanc Marine Intérieurs
- Lora Appleton, Founder, Female Design Council
- Gillian Segal, Principal & Founder, Gillian Segal Design
- Ami McKay, Owner and Creative Director, PURE Design Inc.
- Nam Dang-Mitchell, Founder, Nam Dang-Mitchell Design Inc.
*Interviews available upon request*
- First look at the entire show, IDS Vancouver show floor, which features Canadian and international designers and exhibitors
- Never before seen products being launched into the Canadian market.
- Exhibitors covering a variety of categories, seminar speakers and some major names giving keynote addresses, designers, media personalities.
- Interview opportunities with IDS speakers, designers, organizers and exhibitors.
- The Opening Night Party will bring together trade day guests to celebrate as opening day wraps up. Enjoy the Central Feature Dappled by Donohoe Living Landscapes presented by Caesarstone. Official beer provided by 33 Acres beer and official sound by Girl on Wax Djs.
- Dappled by Donohoe Living Landscapes presented by Caesarstone – Designed in collaboration with celebrated Vancouver landscape architectural studio Donohoe Living Landscapes, lighting design studio ANDlight and local furniture designer Brent Comber, this creation represents Caesarstone’s commitment to sustainability.
- Rolf and Mette Hay x Charles and Ray Eames for Herman Miller – In a first-of-its-kind collaboration, the Danish design brand HAY thoughtfully reimagines eight Eames classics for a new generation of modern design enthusiasts.
- LIV Design Challenge Finalists – LIV Design Studio announces the finalists in their interior design student challenge which tasked them to envision a design for a hybrid workspace.
- Irina Flore X Native Shoes Remix™ Project – Designer Irina Flore will collaborate with Native Shoes to design functional everyday sculptures with material created out of reclaimed and repurposed footwear.
- Studio North & Prototype – Take a look at limited edition collections from North America’s future stars.
- Collect presented by Artist Project – Canada’s largest fair for independent artists, will collaborate with IDS Vancouver in connecting the world of art & design under one roof.
- The District – Over 20 vendors will be presenting their design products, with a focus on socially and environmentally sustainable practices in production and materials sourcing.