Engel & Völkers is sharing a new luxury listing in Oak Bay, BC. Known as the “Muir Haven” or Refuge by the Sea, this house is perched on the oceanside with Olympic mountain views and features stunning architectural designs throughout. Have a look and let me know if you would like to cover this listing.
Listed by: LeBlanc Piercy, Engel & Völkers Victoria
- 14,430 sq. ft. of living space, including 5 beds and 10 bathrooms
- Formal living room with a statement fireplace and 20 foot ceilings
- Includes a total of 5 fireplaces inside
- Includes a movie theatre, gym, wine cellar, kitchen, sauna, steam room and change room in the lower level
- Gourmet kitchen with high-end appliances, central island and bar seating
- Elevator connects all three levels of the home
- Resort-style outdoor pool and patio with beach access
This home is located in a family-oriented neighborhood, just minutes away from Downtown Victoria and the Inner Harbour. With 14,430 sq. ft. of living space, this spectacular home includes 5 bedrooms and 10 bathrooms complete with a gourmet kitchen, formal dining room, living room with statement fireplace, dual walk-in closets, movie theatre, wine cellar, and elevator that connects all floors. Homeowners can enjoy an outdoor resort-style area with natural beauty surrounding the pool, hot tub and patio. This exclusive private location also features a nearby marina, golf course and walk on waterfront.