Beautyrest, a leader in premium sleep technology, today announced its new Harmony Lux Hybrid mattress, the third iteration in its sustainable Harmony collection that utilizes luxury fabric made with recovered ocean plastics. To celebrate the launch, Beautyrest is creating a best for both worlds aquatic experience made possible with the luxury and sustainability of the Harmony collection. Beginning on June 8 for World Ocean Day, guests will have the opportunity to book an exclusive, one-night-only overnight experience at Long Island Aquarium to test out the Harmony Lux Hybrid while immersed in the marine life that the mattress helps support.
“We’re proud to provide another option to help people find their best fit for a good night’s sleep that provides both luxury and sustainability,” said Jessica Goldberg, senior brand manager for Beautyrest. “This overnight experience provides the perfect opportunity to enjoy all that the Harmony Lux Hybrid has to offer in a once-in-a-lifetime environment.”
Only Beautyrest’s Harmony Lux Hybrid mattress, available now at Beautyrest.com, combines proprietary hybrid construction with safe, sustainable fabrics to deliver truly restorative and sustainable sleep. Top features include:
- Exclusive ContourFit® Design features layers of memory and HD foams directly under the top panel, allowing the body to get closer to the pressure relieving foams to enable contouring, adaptive comfort.
- Precision Support System™, powered by Beautyrest’s patented T2 Pocketed Coil® Technology delivers, up to 18% more support* in the center of the mattress where your body needs it most.
- * Results on Empress™ Series Medium; other results vary by model
The Harmony Lux Hybrid provides all this luxurious comfort while helping protect the world’s oceans. Each mattress is wrapped in SEAQUAL™ fabric that recovers 50 plastic bottles from the ocean per queen mattress.
On World Ocean Day, June 8, 2021, a limited number of bookings will be made available for the one-night-only experience hosted at Long Island Aquarium on August 19 through August 20, 2021. Guests will enjoy:
- An overnight stay at the aquarium on a Harmony Lux Hybrid mattress
- A private penguin meet-and-greet
- A private shark dive (medical waiver will be needed)
- A private, guided aquarium tour
- A champagne dinner while taking in the marine life
- A seaweed wrap pedicure station
- Breakfast on the water
- A private, guided kayaking tour of Peconic River
Visit the link here to reserve first-come-first-served tickets for you and a guest. Only one booking will be available.